Saturday, October 5, 2013

Still Alice, LEFT neglected, love anthony By Lisa Genova

 One day when I was in line at the library a lady  suggested that I read the book that she had just returned.  Still Alice by Lisa Genova.  She was so insistent that I  grabbed the copy from the Fast Tract shelf. 
This is about a 50 year old women's very slow awareness that she has early inset Alzheimer's.
Rather than finding this book depressing, I found it enlightening.  They say that knowledge is powerful.  I found this to be so true after digesting all the information from this novel, put forth in such a poignant fashion.
LEFT Neglected held my attention to the end.  A car crash completely erases the left side of Sarah's world.  She is aware of nothing on the left side.  This amazing story tells of her therapy and rehab. 
love anthony...on my 'still to read' list.

No comments:

Post a Comment