Friday, October 4, 2013

My First Post!

Nothing is better than having some free time to curl up with a good book and a coffee/wine!  Since buying my first eBook, a Kobo, I've experienced reading more books on topics I would never before have chosen.  Why?  Because I didn't know they were available! 
I linked my Kobo into my community library, figuring I'd get all the latest novels by authors I love.  I was so wrong!  None of them were available!  But, on the side of the page was a list of all the categories available on eBooks.  Wow!  What a find!  I scrolled for what seemed like hours, and down loaded my first 3 books.  One by Michael J. Fox, Lucky Man, A Memoir; several by Linwood Barclay, and another favourite, Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua. 
So, now I check all the categories and find wonderful books, even one about decluttering the house, and another showing Garden Trains.  Way too expensive a project, but in my dreams...
Travel, historical fiction, Mystery/Suspense, easy reading Romance.  I love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment